We close out Season 2 with our point of view on retail’s heroes, villains and change makers. Yes, we’re naming names.
- Colleen Wegman, President and CEO of Wegmans
- The Shade Store, https://www.theshadestore.com/
- Terrain, https://www.shopterrain.com/
- Barnes & Noble and independent bookstores
- https://www.nytimes.com/2022/04/15/arts/barnes-noble-bookstores.html (paywall)
- Changing Hands Bookstore, https://www.changinghands.com/
- DogStar Books, http://www.dogstarbooks.com/
- Winding Way Books https://www.facebook.com/theindiebookstoreexperience/
- The Caffeinated Bookworm, https://www.facebook.com/Thecaffeinatedbookworm/
- The Citizenry, https://www.the-citizenry.com/
- Ulta Beauty
- Brandy Melville
- Jennifer Sey, former brand president of Levi’s
- Chick Fil A
- The Home Depot
- Jose Andre and World Central Kitchen
- Rihanna and Savage X Fenty
- L. Bean
- Kaiyo, https://kaiyo.com/
- Italic, https://italic.com/
We’d love to hear from you. Do you agree? Disagree? Would like to add to the list? Please share!
This wraps Season 2. Thank you for listening. Please share your comments.
We are building Season 3 now and welcome your input and topic suggesttions. Please comment or reach out to either of us. We look forward to hearing from you.
Let’s go shopping!
Jeff Fisher & Cristene Gonzalez-Wertz
Connect with Jeff on LinkedIn
Connect with Cristene on LinkedIn
RETAIL DONE RIGHT is produced and hosted by Jeff Fisher & Cristene Gonzalez-Wertz